8/31/2004

Running notes.

Two weeks later, I'm still recovering from the 16 kilometre cross country so I've been taking it easy. Last Tuesday, I went for an easy run with Andrew H. and Belinda instead of doing 6 x 1200s - no way was I going to do that. Then Thursday, the program was 6 x 600s around Princes Park. I stopped after four. I said to Tony, 'I'm old and I'm tired and I'm over it.' He laughed.

This last Sunday, T. ran a 12k benefit race for the Mercy Hospital - a great course, started at the Coburg Athletics track and up the Merri Creek bike path to Fawkner and back. Her time was around 64 minutes, excellent time, she's improving. I minded the girls so I didn't race, we explored the creek and parkland around the track and then I ran in the afternoon instead - three laps of Princes Park in the late winter afternoon.

Tonight it's 8 x 1000. It's all a bit punishing at the moment. We'll see how we go.

No comments: